A long time ago (approximately 14 months ago) I decided that I would never ever be one of those women who started a family blog. Obviously, my resolve is strong.
It was my own stalking of friends' family blogs that actually caused me to start a blog. I would sit at the computer, engrossed in the news of their lives, and then it hit me that they're actually useful. Huh.
So! Updates!
Abe and I are awaiting/sending in auditions for various graduate schools. He's applying for a choral conducting program and I'm looking for a vocal performance program with a pedagogy emphasis. Like Little Red Riding Hood in Into the Woods we're "excited and scared", but mostly excited. The wind could blow us pretty much anywhere. Honestly, the only places that neither of have connections to are Egypt and Wisconsin. Yet, we are prepared to do our best wherever God says we should go!
Abe is getting ready for his student teaching in January. He was able to stay in the North Country for both placements, which means that I get to keep him for next semester too. :)
We're looking forward to visiting Abe's parents in New Mexico for a couple of weeks. Christmas is my favourite time of year and it's best when spent with family. Perhaps we'll have more chance of a White Christmas than we did in New York!
Merry Christmas and the happiest of New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment